Bienvenue a Fox river
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Bienvenue a Fox river

un rpg plus vrai que nature qui se deroule dans l'univer de la serie evenement Prison Break

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Victoria dating - I am curious so whats up

AuteurMessage
Bunburyd
Invité

Victoria dating  - I am curious so whats up Empty
MessageSujet: Victoria dating - I am curious so whats up   Victoria dating  - I am curious so whats up Icon_minitimeMar 26 Juil - 6:48

benaught - Keep doing it over and over My name is Abbigail MILLIKEN i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there and we can go).. I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. singles in Darwin free online dating New South Wales free online dating Canberra-Queanbeyan online dating Richmond-Windsor free online dating benaught I'm totally nuts. I love fop do drugs and drink like a fish. I'd love to just go out with someone here, get hammered and hook up. That's pretty much it. I'm funny, energetic, wild, and ready. I'm the kind of person that will do anything once... and a lot of things twice. My friends say I like to live dangerously, but I think that I just don't like to waste an opportunity... what do you say... u up for it? hey im a cute girl that likes to have a good time looking for someone fun and willing to experience new things in the bedroom. im smart and like to laugh just looking for an experienced guy that can teach me some new tricks in bed and can get me off as well. Well for starters I'm new to this internet dating I love doing anything outdoors and will try anything once. I enjoy listening tl music all kinds rock, country, and rap. I love to laugh and I want someone that as soon as I open my eyes they make me. Anything else just ask! First off I hate all kinds of smoking.Secondly you might want to know; I will get to know anyone so I don't consider myself superficial, however if the attraction isn't there, things won't move past friendship & I'm only really (some exceptions are possible)attracted ot men that take care of themselvess. Ultimately I would like to find someone that I get along with and do things together that afterwards I can say, That was fun, I've never done that before! I am close with all of my family and I like to do things with them and my friends. One of my goals is to meet the guy who is perfect for me and that I am perfect for in return. Someone who I have things in common with and also share with and who will do that with me in return. Someone who is honest, caring, funny, and considerate.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Victoria dating - I am curious so whats up
Page 1 sur 1